Wednesday 17 October 2012

Model Portfolio Photoshoot with Victoria Hendrick, Kent Portrait Photographer

Had great fun at a recent studio portrait photography session taking photos of Amy for her model portfolio. Amy was already registered with an agency and needed to update her model portfolio. She bought 4 different outfits for the photoshoot so we had some variety for our images and applied her own make-up, updating it during the session.

I've included one of Amy's photos in a new advert for Victoria's Portrait and Wedding Photography that will be included in the Royal Cinque Ports Yacht Club brochure.

Here's a few of my favourite b&w photos from Amy's model portfolio photoshoot.












If you're considering a portrait photography sitting or are planning your wedding and haven't yet booked a photographer then give me a call on 01304 201435 / 07884 263293 or email me at victorias-portraits-weddings@hotmail.co.uk.
Makeover photoshoots and photoshoot parties with or without make-up are available - details on my website.

I am also available to photograph christenings, family and children's parties (including photoshoot parties), school proms, dinner dances and other special occasions.

Keep an eye out for more updates on my Blog and also checkout my website at http://www.victoriahendrick.com

If you'd like to follow my portrait, lifestyle and wedding photography then why not sign up as a follower of Victoria's Portrait and Wedding Photography Blog or follow me on Facebook or Twitter.


© 2012 Victoria Hendrick - Victoria's Portrait and Wedding Photography • All rights reserved.

No comments: