Thursday 25 October 2012

Family portraits with Victoria Hendrick, Kent Portrait Photographer


Back in April I had the pleasure of taking some portrait photos for Claire and her family.

We had two or three extra family members on the day making the family group photos a bit of a squeeze but great fun was had by all :-)

Here's a few of my favourire photos from this fab portrait photography sitting.


 











 
 
If you're considering a portrait photography sitting or are planning your wedding and haven't yet booked a photographer then give me a call on 01304 201435 / 07884 263293 or email me at victorias-portraits-weddings@hotmail.co.uk.

Makeover photoshoots and photoshoot parties with or without make-up are available - details on my website.

I am also available to photograph christenings, family and children's parties (including photoshoot parties), school proms, dinner dances and other special occasions.

Keep an eye out for more updates on my Blog and also checkout my website at http://www.victoriahendrick.com

If you'd like to follow my portrait, lifestyle and wedding photography then why not sign up as a follower of Victoria's Portrait and Wedding Photography Blog or follow me on Facebook or Twitter.


© 2012 Victoria Hendrick - Victoria's Portrait and Wedding Photography • All rights reserved.

No comments: