Saturday 6 October 2012

Marriage Vow Renewal Ceremony at The Ramada Hotel with Victoria Hendrick, Kent Wedding Photographer


On Saturday 21st July 2012, I had the pleasure of photographing the marriage vow renewal ceremony of Julie and Kevin Rowland at the lovely Ramada Hotel, Whitfield.  It was a glorious sunny day but unfortunately due to all the recent rain the ceremony had to be held inside as all the chairs were sinking in the grass by the gazebo. It was a lovely ceremony and was also Kevin's 60th birthday the same day - a double celebration :-)

Here's a few black and white photos from the day.














If you're planning your wedding and haven't yet booked a photographer then give me a call on 01304 201435 / 07884 263293 or email me at victorias-portraits-weddings@hotmail.co.uk.

Makeover photoshoots and photoshoot parties are now available - details on my website.

I am also available to photograph christenings, family and children's parties (including photoshoot parties), school proms, dinner dances and other special occasions.
Keep an eye out for more updates on my Blog and also checkout my website at http://www.victoriahendrick.com

If you'd like to follow my portrait, lifestyle and wedding photography then why not sign up as a follower of Victoria's Portrait and Wedding Photography Blog or find me on facebook or twitter .


© 2012 Victoria Hendrick - Victoria's Portrait and Wedding Photography • All rights reserved.

No comments: